Pikler climbing frame
Amarg climbing frame is safety tested and CE certified, designed and built in Iceland. The CE certification covers frames with or without tracks.
Climbing frames of this type are connected to the philosophy of Dr. Montessori based on the observations of Dr. Pikler who believed in respectful upbringing, free movement and independent learning process in children. The toy trains motor skills and increases the child's sense of his own abilities.
- At the top, there are 2 equal-sided bars that make it easier for the child to pause and consider the next step.
- Double safety: Inner jaws rest on bars of outer jaws plus locking.
- The frame can be easily folded (no tools required) when not in use.
- The convenient and extra wide Amarg slide/climbing board (can be rented seperatly) can be used on all slats of the frame.
- The frame can withstand up to 100 kg with or without a slide/climbing board.
Prices are shown as monthly prices. You pay the first month in advance and the following payments will be sent to your online bank.
Do you want to rent the product for a certain period of time that we do not offer? Contact us or include the time period you wish for in a note with your order.